To Tuesday, April 28, 2020 - 04:00pm
April 27-28 | Dallas, TX
Join us for a basic Omron PLC training class with GEA applications engineer, Richard Bay. Training is two days starting at 9:00AM to 4:00PM on both days and students are able to purchase an Omron starter kit. PLC & Cables supplied by GEA.
Training (2 Days), $450 per person
Training + Omron Kit, $650 each
Additional Students, $100 each
Optional Starter Kits Include:
- CP1LEL20DTD Omron PLC, 12 inputs, 8 outputs
- S8VK-G06024 Power supply, 24VDC
- CP1W-SWB06 Input simulator/switch bank
- CP1AC120L8FT A/C power cord
- CP1L3545TBAG carrying bag
- CX-ONE-TRIAL-DVD-423 Cx-One trial software
- Introduction to PLC's - Hardware analysis and explanation
- Ladder logic: PLC programming "language"
- CX Programmer (Omron PLC programming software) - installation, description, navigation, etc.
- Basic programming & instructions: contacts, coils, set, reset, timers, counters, mathematics, etc.
- Documenting programs: Symbols, comments, naming conventions
- PLC Memory: Data memory area, Holding memory, Work memory, etc.
- Hands-On: Application specific examples where students enter and debug programs
Question & Answer
Student will need laptop computer with WindowsNT, XP or 7 and DVD drive. Computer needs a USB port for PLC comms and Ethernet port. If you do not have CX-Programmer 9.5 (or Cx-One 4.0) or a later revision, please let us know in advance so we can obtain a 30-day trial version of the software for your use. Note that a basic working knowledge of computers is required for this class. Student should be proficient at basic Microsoft Windows functions such as opening & closing files as well as operating a mouse.