To Friday, November 09, 2018 - 04:00pm
Join us for a basic Omron Sysmac Studio PLC training class with GEA applications engineer, Richard Bay. This class is hands on with the Omron CP platform and Sysmac software. PLCs, cables and laptops are provided and attendees are welcome to bring thier own laptops to load the 30 day trial software. Training is two days starting at 9:00AM to 4:00PM on both days.
Training (2 Days), $495 per person
Additional Students, $150 each
- Introduction to PLC's - Hardware analysis and explanation
- Ladder logic: PLC programming "language"
- Sysmac Studio (IEC 61131-3 PLC programming software) - installation, description, navigation, etc.
- Basic programming & instructions: contacts, coils, set, reset, timers, counters, mathematics, etc.
- Documenting programs: Symbols, comments, naming conventions
- PLC Memory: Data memory area, Holding memory, Work memory, etc.
- Hands-On: Application specific examples where students enter and debug programs
Student that choose to bring a laptop computer will need WindowsNT, XP or 7 Operating System. The computer will also need a USB port for PLC comms and Ethernet port. If you do not have Sysmac Studio or a later revision, please let us know in advance so we can obtain a 30-day trial version of the software for your use. Download Sysmac
REGISTER FOR EVENT