To Wednesday, December 20, 2017 - 04:00pm
Join us for a basic Omron PLC training class with GEA applications engineer, Richard Bay. This class is hands on with the Omron CP platform and CX ONE software. PLCs, cables and laptops are provided and attendees are welcome to bring thier own laptops to load the 30 day trial software. Optionally, starter kits will be available at a reduced cost. Training is two days starting at 9:00AM to 4:00PM on both days.
Training (2 Days), $495 per person
Additional Students, $150 each
Optional Starter Kits: $250
- CP1LEL20DTD Omron PLC, 12 inputs, 8 outputs
- S8VK-G06024 Power supply, 24VDC
- CP1W-SWB06 Input simulator/switch bank
- CP1AC120L8FT A/C power cord
- CP1L3545TBAG carrying bag
- CX-ONE-TRIAL-DVD-423 Cx-One trial software
- Introduction to PLC's - Hardware analysis and explanation
- Ladder logic: PLC programming "language"
- CX Programmer (Omron PLC programming software) - installation, description, navigation, etc.
- Basic programming & instructions: contacts, coils, set, reset, timers, counters, mathematics, etc.
- Documenting programs: Symbols, comments, naming conventions
- PLC Memory: Data memory area, Holding memory, Work memory, etc.
- Hands-On: Application specific examples where students enter and debug programs
Student that choose to bring a laptop computer will need WindowsNT, XP or 7 Operating System. The computer will also need a USB port for PLC comms and Ethernet port. If you do not have CX-Programmer 9.5 (or Cx-One 4.0) or a later revision, please let us know in advance so we can obtain a 30-day trial version of the software for your use. It is highly recommended that CX-One Trial Software is downloaded prior to attending the class. Download CX-One
REGISTER FOR EVENT